Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Shenanigans at School!

The teachers had a holiday door decorating contest: Here are some of my favorites...




 

 




Meanwhile in the art room...Second graders are working on Romero Britto inspired Christmas Trees. This year I have absolutely fallen in love with his art and the positive message he sends to people, to spread love and happiness. Here is my new bag found on his website! Technically its a messenger bag, but for us art teachers, those are basically purses!

And some of the students work:








And my personal favorite!

 Most classes only had one class to work on these- but this guy's class had 2 days! Click the link to Cane Ridge Elementary's ARTSONIA page to examples of this lesson and so much more!
Happy Holidays!
 
 

15 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
    របៀបលេង BACCARAT ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great
    written and include almost all important infos. I’d like
    to see more posts like this .Click Me Here국내경마

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this article. I’ve been looking for it. It will helps me much. I hope to see more and more posts of yours in the future. Please look Aviation Courses Cabin Crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splendid job! Thank you for blog. you write very nice articles, I visit your website for regular updates. For more information visit Aviation Courses Cabin Crew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us 안전놀이터


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your web site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you've on this site. 슬롯머신

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this
    write-up and also the rest of the site is very good.
    룰렛사이트탑

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! This was such a fun and relatable post. As a medical doctor, I always encourage parents to be cautious during holiday shenanigans at school to avoid any accidents or injuries. Meri Sehat.pk is a great online healthcare service that provides access to doctors and medical professionals at any time, making it a convenient and reliable option for parents. Keep up the great work and have a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imagine they are only in second grade, but almost all of their art is beautiful. If they can continue to practice, I believe they will improve their ability. Congratulations kids.
    Local SEO citations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Join our Best HTML & HTML5 course in Delhi, led by skilled trainers unraveling the core principles of web development, from HTML tags to structure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. สุดยอดเว็บ Thai PG Slot ไทยอยู่ในคลังข้อมูลของฉัน แต่คุณสามารถตรวจสอบเว็บไซต์หรือแพลตฟอร์มออนไลน์ต่าง ๆ ที่มีการเสนอเกมสล็อต PG SLOT ไทยได้ เพื่อค้นหาและเลือกเล่น

    ReplyDelete